Sunday 24 June 2007

Join Me At SPARKPEOPLE And Loose Pounds not £'s

I have decided its time I lost some weight and got healthy again. I have been recovering from a serious non-union leg fracture of the tibia and fibula that needed titanium implants to repair. I was already a little overweight to start with but I have struggled since due to the lack of exercise.


I was introduced to a fantastic online diet resource that is completely free while browsing the etsy forums. Firechicktick a fellow etsy artist has set up a support group within this site for us etsians to help each other. At Sparkpeople you can track you food and exercise easily follow a plan or do you own thing, there is also a wealth of articles to read recipes and support groups all paid for by those advertising on the site not members. Click on the link above to find out more. I will be posting with my progress over the time I am loosing my weight so feel free to check back to see how I'm doing. I will be posting photographs soon.


No comments: